E+ Team CMUS Vigo
The Vigo CMUS, in its strategy of internationalization, modernization and search of the maximum educational and musical excellence, bets on the Erasmus+ program.
For this reason, it has created an E+ Commission, formed by:
- Sara Peral Hernández, E+ Coordinator
- Baldomero Barciela Varela, TIC Team
- Carmen Carreiras Pita, Deputy Director
- Ángel Montes Abalde, Teaching Secretary
- Virginia Lis Álvarez, Clarinet Teacher
- Cecilia Martínez Iglesias, Music Theory Teacher
The CMUS Vigo E+ Coordinator is in charge of the implementation of the project. Together with the E+ Commission, she works in coordination with the Erasmus+ Managers of each of the partner centers for an adequate management and planning of the project.
If you have any questions, requests or suggestions, you can write to the following email: